Open to the Public! Hours • Directions • Rules • Rates
Summer Hours - open five days a week: Wednesday through Sunday, (weather permitting) 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We can stay open later for groups with advance arrangements. Closed on major holidays.
Fall Hours (after Labor Day) - Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Closed Monday through Wednesday and major holidays. Please call 231-206-9868 or Contact Us if you have any questions.Key Members (Shoot Any Day) - Seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (or dusk) whatever comes sooner.Pistol Range - Only open during club hours.
Note: Last person goes out on the course at 2 p.m.We Welcome Groups - Youth groups, scouts, clubs, and special groups can schedule a special event by calling Dave at 231-206-9868 or Contact Us if you have any questions.
264 South 152nd Ave., Ferry, MI 49455
FROM THE WEST - US 31 to M-20. Go east to 132nd (Ferry). Turn north. Go to Pierce Rd., turn right. Go to 144th (old gas station), turn left (north). Continue to first road on right, Buchanan, turn right. Go to 152nd Ave and turn left. Pine Ridge is on the right½ mile down. There are trail signs marking the way.
FROM THE EAST: M-20 west out of Hesperia to 192nd Ave., turn right (north). Go to Gale Rd. and turn left (west). Follow the pavement west to Buchanan (you will encounter an S curve). Continue straight to 152nd and turn right. Pine Ridge is on the right½ mile down. Sometimes GPS directions are not reliable.
- Key Membership (Annual) Sporting Clay Rate = $100 (plus $25¢ per bird) April 1st to March 3oth of the following year. No additional shooting fees.
- Pistol Range Membership = $100 per year, April 1st to March 3oth of the following year. No additional shooting fees. Paper targets available for purchase.
- Guests = $35¢ per bird, no membership required.
- Sporting Clay Carts = $10 rental per round
- Push Carts = No charge
- 12 ga. & 20 ga. Shells and Reloading Supplies are available.
Shooting Range Rules
- Ear & Eye protection are MANDATORY for all shooters and spectators
- Gun action MUST be opened at all times prior to your turn to shoot
- Gun MUST NOT be loaded until you are in the shooting position
- Gun MUST be pointed down range while loading
- Gun MUST be empty with action open before leaving shooting station
- Keep gun pointed in a safe direction at all times
- No more than 2 shells should ever be loaded in the gun
- No ammunition in excess of 3 ¼ drams of powder (i.e.: 1350 FPS)
- ABSOLUTELY no shot larger than 7 ½
- Please notify shooting range staff of any non-working machines. Do not attempt to fix them yourself
- Violation of rules can be cause for being banned from the course/club grounds
- No alcoholic beverages