Summer Hours -Memorial Day-Labor Day (Weather Permitting)
Monday & Tuesday – CLOSED
Wednesday – Sunday: 9 AM – 5 PM
SUPER THURSDAYS– Discounted Prices for Members
*We can stay open later for groups with advance arrangements.
*Closed on major holidays.
Spring / Fall Hours – Labor Day – Mid-December (Weather Permitting)
Monday – Wednesday: CLOSED
Thursday & Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 9 AM – last person to go out on the course at 2 PM
SUPER THURSDAYS – Discounted Prices for Members
*Closed on major holidays.
Closed Mid-December – March
Please call 231-206-9868 or Contact Us if you have any questions.
Key Members (Shoot Any Day) – Seven days a week from 9 AM to 9 PM (or dusk) whatever comes sooner.
Pistol Range – Only open during club hours.
We Welcome Groups: Youth groups, scouts, clubs, and special groups can schedule a special event by calling Dave at 231-206-9868 or Contact Us if you have any questions. We are looking to expand into youth, state, and national programs. If you are interested, also contact Dave.
264 South 152nd Ave., Ferry, MI 49455
FROM THE WEST – US 31 to M-20. Go east to 132nd (Ferry). Turn north. Go to Pierce Rd., turn right. Go to 144th (old gas station), turn left (north). Continue to the first road on right, Buchanan, turn right. Go to 152nd Ave and turn left. Pine Ridge is on the right? mile down. There are trail signs marking the way.
FROM THE EAST: M-20 west out of Hesperia to 192nd Ave., turn right (north). Go to Gale Rd. and turn left (west). Follow the pavement west to Buchanan (you will encounter an S curve). Continue straight to 152nd and turn right. Pine Ridge is on the right? mile down.
Sometimes GPS directions are not reliable.
- Annual Membership: April – December (depending on weather) Includes spouse and children under 18 – $100.00
- Members: .40 per bird, Non-members: .50 per bird
- Pistol Range: annual fee $50.00 (must have club membership)
- Super Thursdays: all members .30 per bird 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Golf cart rental: $20.00 per round
- Pushcarts: no charge
- 12 ga. and 20 ga. shells and reloading supplies are available for purchase
Shooting Range Rules
- Ear & Eye protection are MANDATORY for all shooters and spectators
- Gun action MUST be opened at all times prior to your turn to shoot
- Gun MUST NOT be loaded until you are in the shooting position
- Gun MUST be pointed down range while loading
- Gun MUST be empty with action open before leaving shooting station
- Keep gun pointed in a safe direction at all times
- No more than 2 shells should ever be loaded in the gun
- No ammunition in excess of 3 drams of powder (i.e.: 1350 FPS)
- ABSOLUTELY no shot larger than 7
- Please notify shooting range staff of any non-working machines. Do not attempt to fix them yourself
- Violation of rules can be cause for being banned from the course/club grounds
- No alcoholic beverages